Being that YHC is a little beat up from the many #CSAUP’s he has dominated over the past 2 months he decided to pick up the Q at #BrickCity and again bring that workout back to it's roots with more lifting and less running. Today's theme was #SunsOutGunsOut and only the strongest of F3 Pax (plus Fudger) took the #DRP and got better this AM.
Conditions: A brisk 44 degrees. Cool enough for a jacket at the start but even though YHC promised no running the outer layers quickly came off as the gun show commenced.
- Merkin x 10
- BBS x 10
- Tempo Merkin x 10
- LBC x 10
- Wide arm Merkin x 10
- Reverse Crunch x 10
Mosey to brick pile. Grab a block and 2 bricks
Pyramids 5, 10, 15, 20
- Curls & Overhead Press
- Curls & Tricep Extension
- Chest Press & Decline Merkins
- Curls & BBS
- Curls & Reverse flys
- Chest Press & Incline Merkins
- Curls & Hartsville Hammers (2 count)
- Curls & Upright Rows
Mosey back to parking lot
“Don’t let routine become religious” - YHC commented on some recent thoughts he had during "morning quiet time". Scheduled time with the Lord is good...unless it becomes religious. By religious I mean without heart and just going through the motions. This activity is actually unholy and should be avoided at all cost. YHC realized he sometimes falls into this religious routine and encourages all Pax to seek the Lord's presence constantly throughout the day in small and big ways.
- Judy talks a lot...like a lot a lot...he wouldn't shut up! But truth be told it's just a testament of his strength because he's sure as hell not short cutting any of the exercises. Sorry Judith, I will try to push you harder next time.
- Windows is a BEAST. But i'm sure you knew that already. The new poster boy of F3 ran 3.5 miles to the workout then was throwing around that cinderblock like it was nothing! Although I do think I saw him bumming a ride from Paperboy to get back home after the workout...
- Has Eisenhower been given the rock yet? Cause this kid is on fire with adding Currahee and now Brick City to his weekly routine. #Strong
- Paperboy again was begging me to come back to work for him...something about a 10% raise as long as I didn't put together another beatdown like today! When I told him no he threw his 18 GRT patches in my face and called me a pansy. Sore looser...
- Benchwarmer was without a doubt the star of Brick City today. His 12 mile run before the workout and added difficulty of curling 2 blocks at a time made the rest of the pax drool with envy. Also his comment about covering the HH bar tab this week of every Pax who posted this morning just shows you his 2nd and 3rd F are just as strong as his first.
- All of the above points are probably definitely not true...the Brick City crew was yet again an amazing group of men to start the week with.
GO EH SOMEBODY