Dedicated to F3/FiA GORUCK Light Class 730
Lots of pre-workout chatter congratulating Band Aid for bringing FNG Chris Cawthon and saving the pax from a 150 "No FNG" Burpee penalty. It’s just as well since we probably didn’t have enough time to do all of that and the 730 reps in honor of class 730. Rucks and weight on!! Let’s get to work.
0531 (Thanks for pointing out the time Milton) Everyone on the line in plank to receive instructions. The AO was dark so I made them turn on the parking lot lights for us. Nowhere to hide your suffering now…
4 stations. Do the reps with your rucks/weight on and run to the next station
Station 1: SSH x 100
Station 2: Merkins x 100 (Lots of mumble chatter here…seems Foxy has competition today)
Station 3: Squats x 100
Station 4: Flutter Kicks x 100
0545 400 reps in 14 minutes #WarriorWednesday …That went faster than expected. Q was feeling it and pax were killing it. Everyone in plank to wait on the six…right hand up, left hand up, stay in plank to receive instruction.
Up and Down the Mountain
Lunges in sequence of 5-10-15-20-15-10-5
After each lunge set, bunny hop 35 steps up, run down and continue lunges and bunny hop again…repeat until done. That’s 80 lunges and 245 steps bunny hopped.
Plank for the 6.
Short Mosey to the hill
Low Crawl up the hill then Jump Lunges x 20, run down the hill and Jump Lunges x 20
Mosey back to the shovel flag
Merkin circle to count off.
730 reps for F3/FiA GORUCK Custom Light 730. BIG TCLAPS to all of you for being the most prepared light ever, for conquering demons, for ranger panties, and for representing F3/FiA to GORUCK and the nation. Today pax showed grit and heart pushing each other through the volume of reps. Strong work everyone! CSAUP is waiting and after today…I know Florence is more than ready. Raise the bar and the pax will overcome it. If you haven't had a chance to Q, I highly recommend it. Nothing more uplifting and motivating to see pax push themselves through a workout you designed. Q'ing is addictive...get in on it!
- Welcome FNG Chris Cawthon aka Knobby. You saved the pax from 150 burpees…they will pay at a later Uhaul Q. #promise
- 2nd F Thursday night at Tacos and Tequila 6:00pm then Avengers movie at 7:20
- 3rd F Friday morning at Dunkin Donuts 5:30am
- Shirt orders due Sunday. Go to F3 Website for gear. REPRESENT FLORENCE F3!!!
- Saturday double down opportunity. 5 am Ruck starting at Ebeneezer Park. We’ll go right into Saturday bootcamp. Coupons will be provided.
- Our annivesary is coming up!! Hartsville and all others welcome to join us in celebrating the birth of F3 Florence!